Find answers to some of our most common questions relating to Six Tic training courses. If you still can't find the information you are looking for, please contact us.
1. How long are your courses?
Our courses are hour basis, bootcamp, batch and individual also. Normally office hour starting at 9am and finishing at 8pm. Sunday Also we are open. For Online Training, kindly ask our sales person.
2. How much are your courses?
Our public courses are priced at 25000 INR per person for Complete Digital Marketing course (plus Service Tax) and our one to one courses are priced slightly differently. We often offer discounts if more than one course is booked, so call us to talk through the figures.
3. How often do your courses run?
Six Tic digital marketing training courses are schedule to run at least once a month. Our core subjects such as Google Analytics, SEO and AdWords courses run twice every month.
4. Do you need and pre-qualification for this course?
No, we don't have any educational boundation for this course. But the person should be aware about the Internet.
5. Do you travel overseas?
Yes, we regularly travel to provide our training services wherever our clients need us. Just call us to talk through what you need and where.
6. Do I need to bring anything if I am attending a course at a Six Tic venue?
You will need to bring photo identification in the form of a passport or driver's license. Unfortunately, if you are unable to present this, access to the venue may be denied and Six Tic reserves the right to refuse a refund.
Bring any system log-ins you may need and Six Tic will supply the technology, stationary, refreshments and lunch.
7. Can I book a course on behalf of my colleague(s)?
Yes of course, please email all the course attendee(s) full names to email@example.com upon confirmation of your booking.
8. Can you cater for special dietary requests and allergies?
Of course. Please notify us of your special dietary requirements as the more notice we get the more time we have to arrange something specific to suit your needs.
9. Do you have parking available?
10. Are discounts available?
Yes, we offer a number of discounts options for multiple bookings, nonprofits, charities and so on. Contact us to find out more.
11. I have recently been made redundant. Can you help me?
Yes we can. Contact us to discuss how we can help you retrain, up-skill and get you back into work.
12. Do you provide placement also?
Yes, we provide placement also after successfully completion the course.
13. I have researched a number of companies for my training needs. Why should I book with Six Tic?
Six Tic are one of the only digital marketing training providers whose trainers are employed by the business. They aren’t training consultants. And when they are not delivering training they are working on successful campaigns within their marketing category at Six Tic. So they can always offer you a wealth of up-to-date knowledge, experience, tips and insight to ensure you get the most out of your training.
14. I need to stay overnight as I don’t live close to the training venue, can you suggest any hotels in the area?
We’d be happy to. Please contact the training team by email Akashrathore765@gmail.com for recommendations.
15. How can I pay for my training?
We accept all major credit cards or we can arrange invoicing for payment via bank transfer.
16. What happens if I am unable to attend a course?
Please refer to our Terms and conditions page for information about amendments and cancellations.
17. Can I get a Certificate to prove I have attended your courses?
Yes, we will supply certificates of attendance to every candidates after completion the course.
18. Is there any support post training?
Yes, we do offer post training support. Please contact Akashrathore765@gmail.com with any questions you have.